Re: Proposed solutions to RDF in XHTML

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 26 Sep 2003 16:24:54 +0200
To: mimasa@w3.org
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Hello Masayasu,

Le lun 18/08/2003 ŗ 15:24, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> I'm attempting to capture the 2 emerging solutions that I have
> identified :
> 1. RDF in XHTML using a mix of schemas technologies, mainly proposed and
> developed by Masayasu [1]; this solution involves putting real RDF
> inside the XHTML Markup; the XHTML Markup could be validated using a
> schema validator
>
> It is still a bit unclear to me if solution-1 does indeed require that
> entities are expressible in XML Schema (as asserted in [3]).

Do you have any new input on the various topics related to XHTML in RDF
Task Force, namely about:
- the conformance/validity model of XHTML2 (based on DTD/schemas/other?)
- the possibility of having XHTML2 schemas flexible enough to allow
inclusion of RDF while maintaining a validation model
- the interferences of XHTML entities with such a possible model
?

Thanks,

Dom

1.