Re: Update on RDF in XHTML (works for a Creative Commons, FOAF, GeoURL)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:35:26 -0600
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 16:07, Dan Connolly wrote:
> And I just cooked up this little XSLT ditty...
>   http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/grokCC.xsl

and likewise http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/grokGeoURL.xsl

Hmm... putting these under /People/Connolly/ is
probably a bad idea... I'll migrate them if/when
I engineer them a bit more (relative URIs and
a few other things).

Dom, let's add examples to the proposal/demo for
how to do
  - Dublin Core
	(ala http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/form
	and http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/dc-extract.xsl)
  - Creative Commons
  - GeoURL
  - RSS ala
  - FOAF factored out of

That feels like an 80% answer to the RDF-in-HTML problem,
along with a path to the other 20%. i.e. it covers many of
the use cases under "What sort of RDF metadata do folks want to
put in their HTML documents, anyway?" in

Hmm... time to integrate this into the RDF validation
service yet? or make a link, anyway? Maybe the RDF
validation service could react to HTML documents with
an offer to try this service.