Re: Update on RDF in XHTML

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 02:48, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While the HTML WG is working on how to deal with combining DTD and
> Schemas for validation (cf  Hypertext CG minutes of Oct 27 [1],
> Member-only), I propose that we start to look at a possible solution
> involving XSLT to embed RDF inside XHTML, as proposed earlier by Dan
> Connolly.
>
> In that purpose, I have started a rough draft of a possible
> specification of such a system:
> http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml-proposal
> with a demonstration of the system at:
> http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml-demo
>
> While the draft has already a few identified issues, I'm mostly
> interested on feedback on the idea as a whole, namely:
> - does the group think it is worth pursuing it?
> - which requirements/use cases are not addressed by this solution?
>
> DanC, since this is based on the proposal you made, I'm especially
> interested in your feedback.

At a glance, it seems to work as I expected...

http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xslt?xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2003%2F11%2Frdf-in-xhtml-processor&xmlfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FPeople%2FConnolly%2F

(my smart-home.xsl relies on some parameters... hmm...
I wonder if we can supply those somehow...)

Next step: experiment with multiple stylesheets
and creative commons licensing...