Does XSD/RNG Based RDF in XHTML need a new FPI?

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:52:50 -0400
To: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

In [1] you noted that the XHTML specification alludes to a "not-so-strictly"
conforming XHTML document, of which the RDF-in-XHTML might be of. Just to
be clear, I would presume that we do not use any new namespaces (that would
be an annoying), but I was wondering then how does one distinguish between
such conformance levels? Do you expect there should be a new FPI? I noted
that [2] provides "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1//EN".
But that is a case of [3] and we aren't doing XHTML DTD-based

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2003Jun/0009
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/