Re: Update on RDF in XHTML (works for a Creative Commons, FOAF, GeoURL)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:15:22 -0600
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 09:05, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:
[...]
> DanC, is it ok for me to change your
> http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/dc-extract.xsl to use lower case
> instead of upper case for DC properties?

Yes.

>  Or should I create a new XSLT?

Please not another one. I think this problem was reported about
2 years ago. I neglected to follow up; somebody else did
(danbri?) but they took the conservative route and
created a new XSLT rather than fixing the one you cite above.

When I write code, it's owned by W3C. If you're pretty sure
it's broken, please do fix it; try to notify me by email/irc/whatever,
but failing that I'll get notice from CVS (don't neglect
those checkin comments!).  There's rarely any need to get my
permission in advance.