Proposed rechartering of the RDF-in-XHTML task force

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 18 Aug 2003 14:49:40 +0200
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: em@w3.org
Greeting,

I have been asked by the Semantic Web Coordination Group to take over
Joseph's responsability on chairing the RDf-in-XHTML Task Force, since
Joseph left the Team at the beginning of the month.
Pending the approval of the Hypertext CG, the plan is to recharter this
task force for 3 months, following the lines of a slightly modified
charter:
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/rdf-in-xhtml-charter
The goals that I have set to achieve for this duration are as follows:
* Mid-August/Mid-September 2003: Finalization of the requirements
document
* Mid-September/Mid-October 2003: Detailed evaluation of the technical
solutions; estimation of the resources needed for them
* Mid-October/Mid-November: Set up of a detailed plan of action,
coordination with the working groups involved
* 18 November 2003
Evaluate progress and continue if appropriate, otherwise terminate.

I plan to proceed along the lines of this, unless I hear otherwise. Any
feedback or suggestion would be more than welcome.

(back on the technical questions in a separate message).

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org