Re: errata handling

On 27/03/13 13:08, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> On 03/27/2013 07:13 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>

>> On 26/03/13 22:14, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>> Okay, here's my plan:
>>>
>>> 1.  I've moved the errata document to errata.html in the group's CVS
>>> tree.  So all the editors can now update it.  That access isn't likely
>>> to go away.  (It's available on the Web at
>>> http://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata since that's what the RECs point
>>> to)
>>
>> I'm still having problems with that page.
>>
>> cvs -d :ext:aseaborne@cvs.w3.org:/w3ccvs co WWW/2013/sparql-errata.html
>>
>> gives one line:
>>
>> cvs checkout: warning: new-born `WWW/2013/sparql-errata.html' has
>> disappeared
>>

> The page to edit is WWW/2009/sparql/errata.html which is in the normal
> SPARQL tree you're used to editing, I believe.

Works (you hadn't mentioned the WWW/2009/sparql !!)

> I created a rewrite rule to make that file also be served at
> http://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata
>
> Make sense?

Not all the editors are signed up to this.  Maybe they want to get away!

On the 5-6 business days timescale is too short - editors are volunteers
here.

This can't be a priority for me so it's happen when it happens.  Hence
the wiki page idea - capture for later.