Re: closing the SPARQL WG

On 03/26/2013 12:02 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 26/03/13 12:41, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Since we're done (woo hoo!!) we'll be officially closing the WG shortly.
>>
>> In practice that means:
>>
>>     - consider subscribing to public-sparql-dev@w3.org, since this list
>>     will be going away (I think)
>
> rdf-*dawg* !!

I don't understand what you're saying.

The mailing list I'm thinking people should move to is:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/

The mailing list that people shouldn't use (and might stop working) is:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/

>>     - the wiki is going to go into read-only archival mode, so if you
>>     want to clean up anything on it, please do it by the end of week.
>
> CVS?

I expect CVS will keep working, because I don't think it's actually tied
in to the group database.

>> Or if there's some reason to delay, let me know.
>>
>>          -- Sandro
>
> Sandro,
>
> (we've touched on this offlist ...bringing it on-list)
>
> What is the errata process when the WG is closed?
>
> They'll come in on the comments list I presume but also anywhere else
> someone sees one.
>
> I'd like to have a collecting place where, while unofficial, people
> can go to see what's accumulated.
>
> A different need might be an open wiki page(s) for anyone to add stuff
> - presumably the current W3C wiki is the place for that. Wider as
> well, I'd guess, to also include feature requests.

The process documented on the errata page is that Ivan Herman will
handle the errata, consulting people as necessary.   I'm not sure that's
the best option, since he wasn't in the WG.

Are you available to help, via CVS, or a page on another wiki, or something?

           -- Sandro