please review changelogs

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:41:54 -0400
To: SPARQL WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I made sure every document had a "changes since proposed
recommendation", even if the change was "None".   Several of them were
not "None", though.

I expect these to be published in about 18 hours, so if you spot any
problems let me know right now.

Copying from http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-overview-20130321/
to make some HTML email, we get:

        Set of Documents

This document is one of eleven SPARQL 1.1 Recommendations produced by