RE: going to REC

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:20:52 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, SPARQL WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As far as I can see, the only significant post-PR change is:

  $Log: xmlspec.xml,v $
  Revision 1.86  2012-12-17 17:09:27  gwilliam
  Removed unused scovo prefix in examples.

in (service description) which is editorial... see

BTW: I don't find the reply to
linked in our archives... I think I remember we discussed at some point that the comment was implemented in the editor's draft, but I don't see the reply anywhere linked on our list.