RE: draft response TH-1 and suggest to remove www.w3.org/TR/sprot11/sparql-protocol-query-11.wsdl

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:14:08 +0100
To: "lee@thefigtrees.net" <lee@thefigtrees.net>
CC: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Thanks for helping with tracking, had overlooked that one yesterday in the transition call (Ralph asked us to check back on those recent comments not closed, even if they weren't affecting the specs, for courtesy. This one seems sufficient, definitely, and I now added the link to the response on the comments page. Maybe it would be good to ask for a brief acknowledgement, but doesn't seem to be strictly necessary.

The only one missing then seems JS-1 (where the last message doesn't really seem to indicate acknowledgement). I will contact the commenter for an acknowledgement again and ask whether the last reply by Andy

is sufficient (it seems that the message only went to the list)...

That seems to be all for comments.

p.s.: I think it is still potentially confusing to have www.w3.org/TR/sprot11/sparql-protocol-query-11.wsdl<http://www.w3.org/TR/sprot11/sparql-protocol-query-11.wsdl> sit around in the TR space.