Re: book-keeping & suggesting some PROPOSALs to approve per email

I'm not sure what to do with the two extra RIF tests. They are not
wrong, but test non-normative features. For the OWL WG we had optional
tests (ExtraCreditTests), so we could use something similar here,
leave them as NotClassified or remove them. I'm ok with all three
options, although I would prefer keeping them, e.g., as extra credit
or non-normative tests.

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258