Re: Minutes from today and Telco Agenda for the next two week

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:59:20 +0100
To: "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

we have our institute's Christmas party tomorrow starting at 4pm, but
I'll take my MiFi and try to connect from there. If I can't get it to
work, I am happy to vote for publishing GSP and Protocol as PR as
planned. I hope I manage to vote in person, but just to be sure....

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258