Re: Action 720: List of unapproved Update tests

On Nov 27, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Paul Gearon wrote:

> Here is the list of unapproved Update tests (not including protocol update tests). I've included them in a ttl file.
>
> I only found 4 tests that were not approved. 2 of them appear in manifest mf:entries (basic-update), while the other two appear in the manifest files but do not appear in the mf:entries.

I'm seeing slightly different data, which I believe to be up to date.

I agree that insert-05 isn't in the manifest.
I also agree that insert-data-same-bnode and insert-where-same-bnode2 need approving.

However:

I think insert-where-same-bnode is missing from your list and needs approving.

And I *do* see syntax-update-1/manifest#test_54 in the manifest, so it needs approving as well.

This is reflected on the implementation reports summary:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/#sparql11-update

thanks,
.greg