Re: URGENT SPARQL - please check diffs and changelogs on pubs!

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 05:56:35 -0500
To: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
CC: SPARQL WG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On 11/06/2012 09:56 PM, Gregory Williams wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2012, at 9:29 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>
>> === d04 http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/PR-sparql11-service-description-20121108
>>
>> Nothing special.
> Looks good.
>
>> === d10 http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-sparql11-protocol-20121108
>>
>> Nothing special.
>>
> I see an editorial change that needs to be made. Should I just commit it to the Overview.xml file?

Yes please.

My email wasn't exactly clear, but I now have a command line that turns
the editors drafts into the final TRs, so there's no problem with
editors making changes to the body of the text.   Please don't remove
the flags I put in some place like <!-- begin cvs history -->  without
talking to me.

       -- Sandro