query edits (references and mentions)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:06:38 +0000
To: sparql Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
ACTION-708
ACTION-710

completed.

I have fixed up the references, and corrected use of the names of the
other results specs.  Minimal changes made.

I have left the XSD reference to 1.0 pending input as to whether we
should change it but have noted there is an updated 1.1 version.

For SPARQL Query, I don't think we have any specific dependency on the
1.1 version.

There are some @@ for final dates for out own specs in the references
section.

Sandro - if there is any other prep that needs to be done, just shout.