Re: GSP test suite

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:02:31 -0400
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
I have made these changes and moved the GSP test suite to an HTML document located here:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/http-rdf-update/

I'm just waiting on resolving some issues with my web host service and then both the Triclops protocol instance, and the GSP validator will be available, per my ACTIONS.

--
Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)