Re: ACTION-667: Created initial draft of GSP test suite 'script'

On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> ---- Request (POST - create new graph) ----------
> POST $GRAPHSTORE$ HTTP/1.1
> Host: $HOST$
> @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
> @prefix v: <http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#> .
>
> [] a foaf:Person;
> foaf:businessCard [
> a v:VCard;
> v:given-name "Alice"
> ]
> ------- Response ---------------------------------
> 201 Created
> Location: $NEWPATH$
>
> In
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/#http-post
>
> it says nothing about POSTing to the graph store itself. That makes
> this test out of scope of GSP.

But It says:

"If the request IRI identifies the underlying Graph Store, the origin server MUST create a new RDF graph comprised of the statements in the RDF payload and return a designated graph IRI associated with the new graph. The new graph IRI should be specified in the Location HTTP header along with a 201 Created code and be different from the request IRI."

> Other notes:
>
> Test 1
> - add trailing dot to produce valid Turtle
> (this is in several of the tests)

Ok.  I will make this change to the html version I'm of this document I'm working on shortly (so the tests are better delineated)
> Test 2
> - need blank line at end of header

Ok (same as above)
> Test 3
> - Malformed request
> - should be (or can be) 204 (No Content), not 200

Do you mean this test:?

------ Request (PUT - empty graph) ---------------
PUT /person/2.ttl HTTP/1.1
Host: $HOST$