service description changes (ACTION-695)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:55:52 -0400
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've just committed the changes to the service description document discussed on yesterday's call.

I adopted Chime's wording suggestion for the "accessing a service description" section:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/service-description-1.1/xmlspec.xml#accessing

And split the terminology definition of "SPARQL Service" into "SPARQL Service" and "SPARQL endpoint", which aligns it with the Protocol definitions (though using slightly different wording so that it's more relevant to the SD document):
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/service-description-1.1/xmlspec.xml#terminology

thanks,
.greg