Re: XML Schema Datatypes reference

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:18:15 -0400
To: birte.glimm@uni-ulm.de
On 10/09/2012 12:11 PM, Birte Glimm wrote:
> Is there anything we want to do with the Turtle reference since there
> is now a new WD or do we just leave the reference to the note?

Let's update it, if it's not too hard, to http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/ .

(I haven't looked, but I imagine any such reference must be
non-normative, so changing it is just editorial, and we can point from a
REC to a WD.)

After turtle gets to REC, I'll put an alert on the NOTE pointing people
at it, so it doesn't matter much either way.

       -- Sandro