W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2012

Minutes in plain text... (since we seem to have lost RRSAGENT in today's call)

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 16:58:08 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9DA51FFE5E84464082D7A089342DEEE80149E3FCC94B@ATVIES9917WMSX.ww300.siemens.net>
[15:57] == AxelPolleres [qw3birc@128.30.52.28] has joined #sparql
[15:57] <AxelPolleres> trackbot, start meeting
[15:57]  * trackbot is preparing a teleconference
[15:57] <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world
[15:57] == Zakim [rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.169] has joined #sparql
[15:57] <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277
[15:57] <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
[15:57] <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
[15:57] <trackbot> Date: 09 October 2012
[15:58] <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-10-02 + http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0061.html
[15:58] == AxelPolleres changed the topic of #sparql to: agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-10-02 + http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0061.html
[15:58] <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
[15:58] == cbuilara [qw3birc@128.30.52.28] has joined #sparql
[15:58] <Zakim> +pgearon
[15:59] <AxelPolleres> chair: AxelPolleres
[15:59] <AxelPolleres> regrets: LeeF
[15:59] <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
[15:59] <AndyS> zakim, IPCaller is me
[15:59] <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
[15:59] == MattPerry [qw3birc@128.30.52.28] has joined #sparql
[15:59] <AndyS> zakim, who is on the phone?
[15:59] <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS
[15:59] <Zakim> + +49.897.aaaa - is perhaps AxelPolleres?
[15:59] <Zakim> +kasei
[16:00] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, aaaa is me
[16:00] <Zakim> sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
[16:00] <Zakim> +??P12
[16:00] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
[16:00] <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres?, kasei, ??P12
[16:00] <bglimm> Zakim, ??P12 is bglimm
[16:00] <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
[16:01] <Zakim> +MattPerry
[16:01] <Zakim> +Sandro
[16:01] <AxelPolleres> scribe: bglimm
[16:01] <AxelPolleres> zakim, who is on the phone?
[16:01] <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres?, kasei, bglimm, MattPerry, Sandro
[16:01] <Zakim> +??P11
[16:01] <Zakim> +??P18
[16:01] == chimezie [chimezie@99.59.109.32] has joined #sparql
[16:01] <cbuilara> zakim, ??P18 is me
[16:01] <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
[16:01] <SteveH_> Zakim, ??P11 is me
[16:01] <Zakim> +SteveH_; got it
[16:02] <AxelPolleres> chime, are you dialing in?
[16:02] <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
[16:02] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-02
[16:02] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Let us try to approve last week's minutes
[16:02] <bglimm> ... any support?
[16:03] <pgearon> +1
[16:03] <pgearon> to support
[16:03] <bglimm> (no objections)
[16:03] <bglimm> +1
[16:03] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-10-02
[16:03] <AxelPolleres> Next regular meeting: 2012-10-16 @ 15:00 UK / 10:00 EST (scribe: cf. scribe_list)
[16:03] <bglimm> ... next reg. meeting: next week 16th Oct
[16:03] <AxelPolleres> regrets for next time.
[16:03] <bglimm> ... regrets from Axel
[16:03] <bglimm> ... Lee might not be available, but Sandro can jump in
[16:04] <AxelPolleres> topic: 1) checking in contingent votes from last week
[16:04] <bglimm> ... Let's quickly go through the votes from last week
[16:04] <Zakim> -cbuilara
[16:05] <bglimm> ... looking at the minutes we wanted to publish the Query spec modulo some small changes
[16:05] <bglimm> ... changes have been done
[16:05] <bglimm> ... overview also needed changes to the references, that's also done
[16:05] <Zakim> +??P26
[16:06] <bglimm> ... sending the response to RV-10 and getting response was also a prerequisite for publishing
[16:06] <cbuilara> zakim, ??P26 is me
[16:06] <Zakim> +cbuilara; got it
[16:06] <bglimm> .... but Rob told me he does not have the time to send an acknowledgement, but seems ok
[16:06] <sandro> +1 rephrase resolution to publish, without RV-10 bit
[16:06] <Zakim> +Chimezie
[16:06] <bglimm> .... we should go back to that resolution
[16:06] <bglimm> .... the other actions also have been done (692 and 693)
[16:07] <bglimm> ... let's close them
[16:07] <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-692
[16:07]  * trackbot attempting to close ACTION-692.
[16:07] <trackbot> ACTION-692 Approve the change re: banning multiple same blank node label in update requests closed
[16:07] <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
[16:07] <Zakim> Chimezie should now be muted
[16:07] <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-693
[16:07]  * trackbot attempting to close ACTION-693.
[16:07] <trackbot> ACTION-693 Update wording in update document to be consistent wiht change re: blank node labels in query doc closed
[16:07] <AxelPolleres> close ACTION-691
[16:07]  * trackbot attempting to close ACTION-691.
[16:07] <trackbot> ACTION-691 Make change to rq25 to reflect banning use of the same bNode label across operations. Notify WG when done. closed
[16:07] <bglimm> ... we can also close the action on Andy to implement the changes (691)
[16:08] <bglimm> .... I propose to publish the Update doc without waiting for Rob's response
[16:08] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml as PR
[16:08] <sandro> +1
[16:08] <bglimm> +1
[16:08] <AndyS> +1
[16:08] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:08] <MattPerry> +1
[16:08] <cbuilara> +1
[16:08] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:08] <kasei> +1
[16:08] <SteveH_> +1
[16:08] <chimezie> +1
[16:08] <pgearon> +1
[16:08] <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
[16:08] <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, AndyS, AxelPolleres?, kasei, bglimm, MattPerry, Sandro, SteveH_, cbuilara, Chimezie (muted)
[16:09] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml as PR
[16:09] <bglimm> ... it seems everybody agreed
[16:09] <AxelPolleres> ... no objections, no abstentions.
[16:09] <AxelPolleres> topic: 2) remaining docs
[16:09] <bglimm> ... now let us go through the remaining docs
[16:10] <bglimm> ... let us start with entailment
[16:10] <AxelPolleres> subtopic: Entailment: we will try to approve at least some test cases and propose to vote for CR
[16:10] <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0018.html
[16:11] <bglimm> ... we could proceed to CR with a preliminary test suite
[16:11] <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0058.html
[16:11] <bglimm> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
[16:12] <bglimm> ... I suggest to approve the test cases in the firt mail plus the new test paper-sparqldl-Q1-rdfs
[16:12] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: approve entailment test cases as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
[16:12] <bglimm> s/firt/first/
[16:13] <bglimm> ... Birte's implementation passes these, but we don't have a second implementation yet
[16:13] <AxelPolleres> +1
[16:13] <sandro> +1
[16:13] <chimezie> +1
[16:13] <pgearon> +1
[16:13] <cbuilara> +1
[16:13] <bglimm> .... we also added a new RDFS test case adapted from an OWL test
[16:13] <bglimm> +1
[16:13] <kasei> 0 (haven't had time to review)
[16:13] <SteveH_> 0 - not run them
[16:13] <AndyS> 0 (have not looked/run them I'm afraid - apologies)
[16:13] <MattPerry> 0 (haven't reviewed them)
[16:13]  * pgearon approves given that someone is running them
[16:14] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: approve entailment test cases as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0062.html
[16:14] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: birte to mark approved tests in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/manifest.ttl
[16:14]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:14] <trackbot> Created ACTION-694 - Mark approved tests in http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/entailment/manifest.ttl [on Birte Glimm - due 2012-10-16].
[16:15] <bglimm> ... From my POV we could vote for publishing the Entailment Regimes as CR
[16:15] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/ as CR
[16:15] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:15] <chimezie> +1
[16:15] <sandro> +1
[16:15] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:15] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:15] <pgearon> +1
[16:15] <cbuilara> +1
[16:15] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:15] <kasei> +1
[16:15] <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
[16:16] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/entailment/ as CR
[16:16] <AxelPolleres> ... no objections, no abstentions.
[16:16] <bglimm> .... next docs are SD and TSV
[16:16] == chimezie [chimezie@99.59.109.32] has quit [Connection reset by peer]
[16:17] == chimezie [chimezie@99.59.109.32] has joined #sparql
[16:17] <bglimm> s/TSV/Protocoll/
[16:18] <bglimm> s/Protocoll/Protocol/
[16:18] <AxelPolleres> subtopic: Protocol and SD
[16:18] <bglimm> ... there were some mails in which Chime said there are some disambiguities between SD requests and protocol, which were not made explicit in the spec
[16:18] <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html
[16:19] <bglimm> ... I think there were 2 proposed changes, not sure if implemented already
[16:19] <bglimm> Chime: No, not yet implemented
[16:19] <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
[16:19] <Zakim> Chimezie should no longer be muted
[16:20] <bglimm> Chimezie: I believe the wording in protocol is more correct, so I'll try to align SD with that
[16:20] <kasei> s/Chimezie/kasei/
[16:20] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Greg to align wording of SD and protocol wrt. terminology and implement wording as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html
[16:20]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:20] <trackbot> Created ACTION-695 - Align wording of SD and protocol wrt. terminology and implement wording as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0066.html [on Gregory Williams - due 2012-10-16].
[16:20]  * bglimm ups, aplologies
[16:21] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Chime, can you review the change?
[16:21] <chimezie> Sure
[16:21] <bglimm> Chimezie: Yes
[16:21] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: chime to review changes as per ACTION-695
[16:21]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:21] <trackbot> Created ACTION-696 - Review changes as per ACTION-695 [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
[16:22] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR contingent completion of ACTION-696
[16:23] <bglimm> kasaei: There are no changes in Protocol, only in SD
[16:23] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
[16:23] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We don't need to consider changes for Protocol then
[16:23] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:23] <kasei> +1 (RPI)
[16:23] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:23] <cbuilara> +1
[16:23] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:23] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:23] <chimezie> +1
[16:24] <sandro> +1
[16:24] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 protocol as CR
[16:24] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I think Paul is not here at the moment
[16:25] <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions (paul absent)
[16:25] <pgearon> sorry, back now
[16:25] <pgearon> +1
[16:25] <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions
[16:26] == chimezie_ [chimezie@99.59.109.32] has joined #sparql
[16:26] <bglimm> ... Next one is SD, voting contingent on action 696
[16:26] == chimezie [chimezie@99.59.109.32] has quit [Connection reset by peer]
[16:26] == chimezie_ has changed nick to chimezie
[16:26] <SteveH_>  +1 (Experian) - sorry late respone for query
[16:26] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description as PR contingent completion of ACTION-696
[16:26] <bglimm> ... we have sufficient implementation, so we can publish as PR
[16:26] <kasei> +1 (RPI)
[16:26] <chimezie> +1 (IE)
[16:26] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:26] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:26] <cbuilara> +1
[16:26] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:26] <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
[16:26] <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
[16:26] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:27] <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/696
[16:27] <sandro> +1
[16:27] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: publish SPARQL1.1 Service Description as PR contingent completion of ACTION-696
[16:28] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: no objections, no abstentions
[16:28] <bglimm> ... next is federated query
[16:28] <AxelPolleres> subtopic: federated query
[16:28] <bglimm> ... Carlos are you on the call?
[16:28] <bglimm> (silence)
[16:28]  * cbuilara can you hear me?
[16:28]  * bglimm no
[16:28]  * AndyS no
[16:28] <AxelPolleres> PW-1 comment
[16:29]  * cbuilara can you hear me now?
[16:29] <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Oct/0008.html acknowledgement
[16:29] <bglimm> Zakim, unmute cbuilara
[16:29] <Zakim> cbuilara was not muted, bglimm
[16:29] <cbuilara> yes, I can hear you
[16:29] <cbuilara> I think we are ok too
[16:29] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: CAn you type if something is still open?
[16:29] <cbuilara> yes, that0s right
[16:29] <bglimm> ... we cannot here you
[16:30] <cbuilara> s/that0s/that's
[16:30] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as PR
[16:30] <sandro> +1
[16:30] <kasei> +1 (RPI)
[16:30] <cbuilara> +1
[16:30] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:30] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:30] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:30] <chimezie> +1 (IE)
[16:30] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:30] <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
[16:30] <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
[16:31]  * bglimm loud noise now
[16:31] <chimezie> Zakim, who is speaking?
[16:31] <Zakim> chimezie, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AxelPolleres? (10%), cbuilara (48%)
[16:31]  * cbuilara I got the mic back
[16:31]  * cbuilara :S
[16:31] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as PR
[16:31] <AxelPolleres> subtopic: GSP
[16:31] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: The last doc is GSP
[16:32] <AndyS> No tests.
[16:32] <bglimm> ... Chime we wanted to check back whether CR or PR
[16:32] <bglimm> CHIMEZIE: WE DO HAVE A TEST, BUT NO FRAMEWORK FOR RECORDING THEM
[16:32] <bglimm> ups upper case
[16:32] <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html#graphstoreprotocoltests
[16:33] <AxelPolleres> links to http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/http-rdf-update/tests.txt
[16:33] <bglimm> AndyS: the last message said draft tests (email discussions)
[16:33] <bglimm> Sandro: we don't have approved tests that means?
[16:33] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We point to something(?) from the readme
[16:33] <AndyS> "Initial draft"
[16:33] <bglimm> ... but we didn't approve anything
[16:34] <bglimm> ... are there any implementations that have run these tests?
[16:34] <AxelPolleres> Are there two implementations which have run those tests?
[16:34] <bglimm> AndyS: I haven't run them
[16:34] <bglimm> ... it doesn't make much difference whether we go to CR or PR
[16:35] <bglimm> ... it seems to be rushing it to approve the tests
[16:35] <sandro> andy: It would seem to be rushing it to approve the tests today, and go to PR today
[16:35] <bglimm> ... anyone run the tests?
[16:35] <SteveH_> I've not run the tests, but would like to
[16:35] <bglimm> Chimezie: I did, apart from one (GET PUT and POST I ran)
[16:36] <sandro> sandro: yes, I think we're ready to go to CR
[16:36] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We have a doc that describes the test cases, but not yet enough implementations that ran them. Is that ok for CR?
[16:36] <bglimm> Sandro: Yes
[16:36] <bglimm> ... Chime, you will make some code available to run these, right?
[16:36] <bglimm> Chimezie: Code to run and generate EARL?
[16:37] <bglimm> Sandro: Yes. Since the tests are not machine readable, it would help
[16:37] <bglimm> ... it is more like a validator and not real tests
[16:37] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: chime to set up a validator for GSP tests
[16:37]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:37] <trackbot> Created ACTION-697 - Set up a validator for GSP tests [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2012-10-16].
[16:37]  * AndyS hmm - not sure I have tested multipart multifile POST ... code "should" work :-) But ...
[16:37] <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as CR
[16:37] <sandro> s/and not real tests/instead of machine-readable tests/
[16:37] <sandro> +1
[16:37] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:38]  * bglimm thanks
[16:38] <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
[16:38] <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
[16:38] <cbuilara> +1
[16:38] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:38] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:38] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:38] <kasei> +1 (RPI)
[16:38] <chimezie> +1 (IE)
[16:38] == MacTed [Thud@63.119.36.36] has joined #sparql
[16:38] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/ as CR
[16:38] <sandro> q+ to ask about XML Results Format
[16:39]  * Zakim sees sandro on the speaker queue
[16:39] <bglimm> no objections, no abstentions
[16:39] <bglimm> Sandro: we talked after the last meeting about XML results format
[16:39] <sandro> PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).
[16:39] <bglimm> ... we could publish as PR with some errata fixed and pointers to the new specs
[16:40] <AndyS> Do we need a short name vote?
[16:40] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: We could action you to do these changes and then resolve today
[16:41] <bglimm> AndyS: For the other docs we chose short names for SPARQL 1.1
[16:41] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to implement errata on XMLres and bring it in format for proposed edited recommendation
[16:41]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:41] <trackbot> Created ACTION-698 - Implement errata on XMLres and bring it in format for proposed edited recommendation [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-10-16].
[16:41] <bglimm> Sandro: That's only important for Rec, I'll see what other groups do and what is required
[16:41] <AndyS> e.g. /sparql11-results-json/ "SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format"
[16:42] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: sandro to clarify shortname for XMLres edited rec with W3C team
[16:42]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:42] <trackbot> Created ACTION-699 - Clarify shortname for XMLres edited rec with W3C team [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-10-16].
[16:42] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I would like somebody to review the changes on the results format doc
[16:42] <bglimm> ... any volunteers?
[16:42] <AndyS> (the boiler plate in some/all docs points to XML results at /TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/)
[16:42] <bglimm> ... I'll do it myself
[16:43] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: axel to review changes as per ACTION-698
[16:43]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:43] <trackbot> Created ACTION-700 - Review changes as per ACTION-698 [on Axel Polleres - due 2012-10-16].
[16:43] <sandro> PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).   Contingent on completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-699, and ACTION-700.
[16:43] <bglimm> +1 (UUlm)
[16:43] <sandro> +1
[16:44] <kasei> +1 (RPI)
[16:44] <cbuilara> +1
[16:44] <AndyS> +1 (ASF)
[16:44] <MattPerry> +1 (Oracle)
[16:44] <SteveH_> +1 (Experian)
[16:44] <pgearon> +1 (Revelytix)
[16:44] <AxelPolleres>  PROPOSED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV). contingent completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-697, ACTION-700
[16:44] <AndyS> (as "second edition" -- least change -- is also Ok by me)
[16:44] <AxelPolleres> +1 (siemens)
[16:44] <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish Proposed Edited Recommendation (stage before "Recommendation, Second Edition") of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/ with errata addressed, cross-links updated, and mentioning other results format documents (JSON, CSV, TSV).   Contingent on completion of ACTION-698, ACTION-699, and ACTION-700.
[16:44] <AxelPolleres> no objections, no abstentions.
[16:45] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Do we need anything from the editors?
[16:45] <bglimm> Sandro: I assume every draft has a section that lists changes since LC?
[16:45] <bglimm> AndyS: Yes
[16:45] <bglimm> bglimm: yes
[16:46] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I am not sure we have that everywhere?
[16:46] <AndyS> sandro -- If you need anything doing, drop the list an email and I'll do it ASAP.
[16:46] <bglimm> ... can we add that we missing, possibly during the pub process?
[16:46] <bglimm> Sandro: Yes
[16:46] <AxelPolleres> Sandro, lee, Axel will check "Updates since LC" sections in all docs.
[16:47] <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/
[16:47] <bglimm> ... Do we have a list of implementations? Or just the test results page?
[16:47] <AndyS> There is the namespace page for functions.
[16:47] <cbuilara> I hace the section about the changes, but there is none, the only change was editorial (change BINDINGS for VALUES)
[16:47] <cbuilara> s/hace/have
[16:47] <sandro> that
[16:47] <bglimm> Sandro: We don't have emails from people about their implementations?
[16:47] <sandro> that's fine cbuilara
[16:48] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: I don't think we have that
[16:48] <bglimm> Sandro: I think we should be ok
[16:49] <bglimm> ... this implementation page is regenerated when there are new test results?
[16:49] <bglimm> kasei: Yes
[16:49] <AxelPolleres> sandro will make a static copy of http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/ (or take it from CVS)
[16:49] <bglimm> Sandro: I'll make a copy just to record the current status when moving to PR
[16:50] <chimezie> Zakim, who is talking?
[16:50] <Zakim> chimezie, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: AndyS (74%), bglimm (80%), Sandro (9%)
[16:50] <AxelPolleres> Birte: we still have to fix references to XML schema 1.1 in all docs!
[16:51] <bglimm> bglimm: we should change the ref for XML schema datatypes
[16:51] <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Birte to check all docs for the correct XML Schema datatypes reference
[16:51]  * trackbot noticed an ACTION. Trying to create it.
[16:51] <trackbot> Created ACTION-701 - Check all docs for the correct XML Schema datatypes reference [on Birte Glimm - due 2012-10-16].
[16:51] <AxelPolleres> q?
[16:51]  * Zakim sees sandro on the speaker queue
[16:51] <AxelPolleres> ack sandro
[16:51] <Zakim> sandro, you wanted to ask about XML Results Format
[16:51]  * Zakim sees no one on the speaker queue
[16:51] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Sandro, how do we go ahead now?
[16:52] <bglimm> ... will you ask within W3C
[16:52] <bglimm> Sandro: We send a transition request to the management and the chairs
[16:52] <sandro> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Transition_Request_Oct_2012
[16:52] <bglimm> ... after a week there should be a transition meeting
[16:52] <bglimm> ... Axel, are you available to help with this?
[16:53] <bglimm> ... I am available today, but maybe not end of the week (? Thu, Fr)
[16:53]  * chimezie pops a bottle
[16:53]  * AndyS HAPPY
[16:53]  * sandro grins
[16:54]  * SteveH_   \o/
[16:54] <kasei> sandro?
[16:54] <pgearon> thanks all
[16:54] <Zakim> -Chimezie
[16:54] <Zakim> -Sandro
[16:54] <bglimm> AxelPolleres: Thanks all
[16:54] <Zakim> -MattPerry
[16:54] <sandro> yes, kasei ?
[16:54] <Zakim> -SteveH_
[16:54] == MattPerry [qw3birc@128.30.52.28] has quit [Quit: MattPerry]
[16:54] <Zakim> -AndyS
[16:54] <bglimm> ... meeting adjourned
[16:54] <Zakim> -cbuilara
[16:54] <AxelPolleres> Sandro & Axel take care of sending out the transition request
[16:54] <Zakim> -pgearon
[16:54] <AxelPolleres> big thanks to everybody!!
[16:54] <kasei> do you want me to re-run the implementation report today so that you know you have a current copy to preserve?
[16:54] <Zakim> -kasei
[16:54] <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
[16:54] <sandro> sure, as long as the result still look good!
[16:54] <bglimm> RRSAgent, make records public
[16:55] <AxelPolleres> oh, oh. we have lost rrsagent?
Received on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 14:58:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:49 GMT