Re: Ambiguity between SPARQL 1.1 RDF protocol query via GET and SD retrieval

related:

I have needed a setup whereby all operations are at the same URL
including basic GET of quads of the dataset.

I interpreted the spec as

If there is a "?query=", then it is a SPARQL Protocol query
If there is a "?request=", then it is a SPARQL Protocol update
Otherwise it's a GET of the quads.

As a non-standard feature, I may need to add "?description" for service
description.  Content-type is a possibility to distinguish SD and
GET/quads but it isn't always that easy deal with on the client side.

 Andy