Agenda for today's SPARQL TC

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:44:17 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

we don't have a separate agenda for this week, but will continue on last week's agenda

  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-10-02

where we stopped last time trying to get to votr for CR/PR publication for all remaining docs:

1) checking in contingent votes from last week:
 * Query: PR ... check fixes we agreed upon this week - should all be done
 * Update: PR ... check fixes we agreed upon this week - should all be done (awaiting ack for RV-10 still)

2) remaining docs:

 * Protocol: we will propose to vote for CR
 * Entailment: we will try to approve at least some test cases and propose to vote for CR
 * SD: unless anythinh missing, we will propose to vote for PR
 * Fed: (PW-1 comment is ack'ed now) we will propose to vote for PR
 * GSP: check with Chime whether we can go to PR or CR

Please again, all try to be there, in order to guarantee a sufficient quorum for progressing with the votes!

(known regrets: LeeF)

Best regards,
Axel