Re: draft response to Peter Wharer 2

Hi Carlos,

I don't think that we have consensus that we would want a way to specify
the dataset for a SERVICE call, so I would weaken that part of your
response a bit. Perhaps you could say something like that the group
opted for the current design for simplicity, and hopes to learn more
about how datasets interact with federated query from implementation
experience in order to inform future standardization?

Lee