Re: Discussion on RDF compliance of SPARQL Construct

The wiki has the material for the UC&R document:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Category:Features
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Category:Design

but I don't see anything on CONSTRUCT modification for beyond-RDF.

There is a critical problem with doing this with the results format
which is outside of SPARQL.

So either it's API issue (and so not part of the standard) or the
CONSTRUCT result is going to be serialized in some way.  All RDF formats
have the "no literals as subjects" restriction (OK - so some parsers may
be lax about it but they are knowing outside the spec).

If the requester is going to change the server, the query engine and the
client then, sure, but it's outside of spec space.

	Andy