Re: Status of comment RC-2

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:32:04 -0400
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
On Sep 24, 2012, at 4:50 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Do we have a concrete example of such a limitation in existing software?

I know perl's Plack framework ignores http status messages that applications try to set:

https://github.com/plack/psgi-specs/issues/23

and the discussion on that page suggests that Ruby's Rack system has the same limitation. That being said, the discussion on that page also seems to indicate that the developer is open to fixing it in the future.

.greg