TC 2012-09-18

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:18:39 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Sorry for not sending out a formal agenda earlier.
we have a couple of regrets today (Andy, Birte, Paul), but we'll try to make progress.

I guess, based on last week's minutes we should talk about
 - changes in test cases
 - comments (particularly I'd like to have other opinions on how to proceed with RV-10)
 - status of implementations/implementation reports
 - schedule: is voting for CR/PR in 1-2 weeks realistic?

hear you shortly,

best reagrds,

Axel

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
CT RTC BAM CON-AT
Siemensstraße 90
1210 Wien, Österreich
Tel.: +43 51707-36983
Mobil: +43 664 88550859
mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com

Firma: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich; Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft; Firmensitz: Wien; Firmenbuchnummer: FN 60562 m; Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien; DVR: 0001708