RE: Comment BB-1 draft response (was RE: SPARQL TC 2012-09-04 Agenda)

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the remarks, I have addressed 1/ and 3/ in the draft as follows:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/index.php?title=CommentResponse%3ABB-1&diff=4910&oldid=4905

As for 2/, I wouldn't really want to add a discussion on how this relates to SD since my impression is
that this is orthogonal to his question and wasn't really what he had asked for.

Best,
Axel