SPARQL TC this week, chairing question and agenda

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:51:06 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear all,

back from vacation, but unfortunately I have a conflict tomorrow, such that I can't chair most likely.

While I'm trying to ping Lee about chairing, I'd like to ask if anyone alse would be willing to jump in in case?

As for the agenda, I think the following items are pending:

 1) publication/advertisement of the LC query draft is most important,

 2) contacting the RDF WG for reviews/approval of  all our LC drafts in order to ba able to proceed to CR/PR ideally short after the LC review period.

 3) usual ACTION/Comments book-keeping

 4) progressing on implementations & test cases

 5) Lastly, it might make sens to collect (un)availabilities over the summer again on a Wiki page, such that we know with whom we can count when during August.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres