Re: test suite updates for inline data (VALUES)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:13:09 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 18/07/12 22:55, Gregory Williams wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Greg,
>> The syntax for VALUES matches () for the variable list with () in the data part:
> Oops. You're right. That was my mistake in copying the old BINDINGS queries. I've just fixed four tests with that problem (values[3458]).
> thanks,
> .greg

I've fixed up values 01 and 02 as well ( "(..)" in the values part) and
removed the bindings tests from the list of tests in the manifest.

As they are approved tests which we need to unapprove, I haven't deleted
the files nor removed the entries in the manifest, just commented them
out in the list of test in the manifest.

test34 is about BIND not BINDINGS despite the using file

Commented out test37 (it's a BINDINGS test) syntax-bindings-01.rq

Changed the scopeBIND test 7 and 8 to positive from negative.

With that ARQ passes both these suites.

Overall, ARQ passes the suite except for property-path#pp28 which is
wrong, given the changes to property paths ('?' does not cause duplicates).