Re: Turtle: Prefixes now can contain colons (":")?

On Jul 17, 2012, at 12:59 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> Grammar fixed, rq25 updated and tests added in syntax-query
>
> I'll work with Gavin to agree the details.

The changes look good to me (completing ACTION-661).

> The manifest does NOT pass as there are BINDINGS tests (can I or anyone else fix those please?)

I'm going through and adding new VALUES tests where existing tests use BINDINGS. I'll send an email summarizing, and hopefully we can resolve at the next meeting to remove the (already approved) existing BINDINGS tests.

.greg