Re: Leaving the working group

Thank you for participating, Nick.  We appreciate your help.

I sympathize with your comments regarding industry participation.  It can be particularly challenging to find an appropriate balance.  My personal experience has suggested that it is at least sometimes possible to get there in the end.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.  Please do comment on public-rdf-comments@w3.org as your time allows.

Regards,
Dave