Re: SPARQL contracts?

Thanks very much for clarifying this.  To paraphrase:  Encoding the the contracts directly as triple patterns keeps it in specification and we can implement it by either 1) matching directly against metadata (encoded in the graph or in a catalog as a VoiD or OML, etc) about the graph being queried or 2) wrap in a service call to the SPARQL service description.

Would it make sense to implement SPARQL functions (e.g., magic property) that cause the entailments to be computed dynamically?