Re: another update test added (was: RE: Questions on grammar restrictions on Blank Node reuse across...)

On 10/07/12 12:48, Polleres, Axel wrote:

>> ARQ passes 05 because ARQ only does graph isomorphism
>> compare, not dataset isomorphism compare - it ought to fail
>> but ARQ only has graph isomorphism checking code which is
>> enough for all other tests.
>

> But isn't this exactly what we ask for in the tests-README?
> Cf.
>
>> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html#updateevaltests

>> test if the
>

> We ask here exactly for equivalence in the sense of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-graph-equality (i.e. modulo bnode labels)... So if 05a works for an implementation, then 05 should work as well, shouldn't it?

If you define works as "passes our specific definition of a test that,
in fact, does not actually test the right thing" then yes.

05 is not possible using the defn.

05a avoids the problem.

05 is confusing and adds nothing.

	Andy