ACTION-658 done (Clean up to_pr page to mark finished docs)

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:12:25 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all editors,

following the round we did last time, I markes all docs except Query and Update as FINISHED (which certainly means that upcoming more comments should be addressed, but that we think the document is essentially ready and doesn't need further full reviews before going to PR.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Siemens AG Ísterreich