ACTION-593: SPARQL CSV/TSV review

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:57:59 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
My apologies for the lateness of this review.

Overall, the document is well-written and I only have a few minute
typos/suggestions below:

= 2. Transmission issues using CSV and TSV Formats =

Comma Separated values (CSV) [RFC4180] and Tab Separeated Value (TSV)
s/Separeated/Separated

= 4. TSV - Tab Separated values =

"All RDF terms used in the format are encoded in the format specified
by Turtle [TURTLE] except that the triple quoted forms for the lexical
part of literals must not be used;"

I suggest further elaboration about what to do if (for example) an RDF
Literal in the result set had characters that needed to be escaped in
this way.  Does the implementation ignore that solution, strip out the
offending characters, or use some other solution?

Otherwise, the document looks good to me.