Re: today's SPARQL agenda

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:20:16 -1000
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:29 PM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:

> I'll have to send my regrets as I'm at the AMIA TBI 2012 this week and
> won't be able to attend the SPARQL WG teleconference tomorrow.

My regrets as well. I'll be traveling.

In general on the PP issue, I think I prefer the options in the order as written (leaving things as-is, adding both distinct and (non)counting operators, adding just distinct). I'm not wild about the idea of jumping into a brand new PP design at the last minute and getting it standardized, nor the implementation cost of extra PP semantics, but think all of the options are going to leave many people unhappy…

.greg