Re: Comment response: DB-18 (Escapes in prefix names)

On 14/02/12 05:10, Axel Polleres wrote:
> The response looks ok (modulo again the usual "please acknowledge")... one question:
>
> BTW: all the  at-risk changes in escaping are so far only explained in the red box, right?
> We will probably need to add some more explaining text somewhere when we remove the box itself,
> e.g. after section 19.7?

The red box ought to be removed as a working group note  (do we need a
WG decision on this?).

I would leave the point about 18. as highlighted.  The other points are
just features of the grammar highlighed as late chanages but when agreed
are points about the grammar like many other features and don't need
specific additional explanation.  The section on escapes needs checking
it's right.

	Andy