MO-1 draft response (ACTION-588)

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:38:33 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've updated the draft response to Marcel Otto (MO-1) regarding the sd:availableGraphs property at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:MO-1

The response includes a reworded definition of sd:availableGraphs based on the discussion in today's call:

"""
Relates an instance of sd:Service to a description of the graphs which are allowed in the construction of a dataset via the SPARQL Protocol, with FROM/FROM NAMED clauses in a query, or with USING/USING NAMED in an update request, if the service limits the scope of dataset construction.
"""

If no one objects, I'll commit this change to the SD document, and send the response.

thanks,
.greg