Re: COPY/MOVE tests

On Feb 3, 2012, at 3:10 PM, Matthew Perry wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Both those tests use SILENT. I was testing to make sure any errors are suppressed.

Matt,

Sorry -- I missed the fact that SILENT is used. But my point was that the results will be different depending on whether the system uses a graphstore or a quadstore. A graphstore will end up with the results as the test case currently expects (with the graph :g1 being unchanged), while a quadstore will end up with :g1 being empty, because the (empty) graph :g4 is copied/moved to :g1. Does that sound right?

.greg