Re: EARL instructions for SPARQL 1.1 test suite?

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:58:08 -0500
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
On Feb 2, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:

> I was planning on generating some EARL for FuXi's implementation of
> several of the SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes, this weekend.  Is the
> format of the EARL the same as it was in SPARQL 1.0 or are there some
> documented differences?

I believe it's the same as 1.0, but to be honest, in developing the implementations report code I based my work on existing EARL data, not any documentation. There's a link to the EARL files that I'm currently able to work with at the bottom of the implementations report:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/

The one possible addition to the 1.0-style EARL that would help me with the reports is if you could make earl:subject point at a IRI (not a bnode), and have that thing use doap:name to give it a name ("FuXi") suitable for the column heading in the implementation report.

thanks,
.greg