Re: comment response for MO-1

The response is OK.

The SD doc could make it clearer about this - how does one say "the
entire web" as opposed to "none"?

Maybe:
[[
to a description of the graphs where the service limits the scope of the
construction of a dataset either via the SPARQL Protocol, with FROM/FROM
NAMED clauses in a query, or with USING/USING NAMED in an update request.
]]

	Andy