new test cases

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:34:20 -0500
To: W3C SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Based on the resolutions from this morning's call, I updated the approval status of the query and federation tests in CVS, re-ran the implementations report, and committed it also to CVS:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/

One thing that I discovered was that there was an exists/ test directory that we seem to have been overlooking (Olivier committed it back in September), since it didn't appear in the top-level manifests-all.ttl file. None of the three implementation reports we have had any test results for these tests. I've gone ahead and added these tests to the top-level manifest, but left the approval status unchanged as the resolution didn't apply to them.

thanks,
.greg