Looking to review Provenance Access & Query document

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:27:30 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The Provenance Working Group has published a first public working draft
of a document on accessing and querying provenance information.

The document is at:

http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-aq/

It has several sections that may relate to our work. In particular:

* It talks about how to go from a resource to provenance information
about the resource

* It talks about how to query provenance information

I'd like to ask for a volunteer / volunteers to review this document so
that we (as a WG) can send feedback (if any) to the provenance group.

thanks,
Lee