Today's resolutions on graph store protocol

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:04:50 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Chime,

The WG today came to consensus on 4 of the 5 points in Sandro's email
about the graph store protocol.

The two resolutions to this end are:

RESOLVED: The Graph Store Protocol explicitly applies only to SPARQL 1.1
Graph Stores

RESOLVED: Remove RFC2119 text from section 5.7 HTTP PATCH and make it
clear that SPARQL 1.1 Update requests are an option for using PATCH but
not the only possibility

If you understand & are in agreement with these resolutions, could you
please implement them in the editor's draft and let us all know? If you
have any questions about them or disagree, please let us know that too.

We also discussed whether the informative PATCH section should discuss
PATCHing to a graph store in addition to PATCHing to RDF graph content.
There seemed to be people on the call (I think Andy and Sandro) that
felt that that would be a natural use of PATCH in conjunction with a an
update request that used the GRAPH keyword to specify what was affected.
What do you think?

thanks,
Lee