SPARQL WG Agenda for 2012-Jan-10

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:32:46 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Let's see if we can make any progress in 3 areas tomorrow:

1) Graph State Protocol to last call (see recent thread from Sandro);
Chime won't be on the call, but let's make what progress we can.

2) CSV/TSV document.
   * I've expressed hesitation in the past with the fact the differences
between the CSV and TSV formats in the document
specifically with respect to the encoding of RDF terms in the TSV format
and not in the CSV format.

3) Test suite status & actions for all documents

We have regrets from Chime, Axel, and Carlos.

Zakim is up and running so we'll use the standard call-in information.