SPARQL WG Agenda for 2012-Jan-10

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:32:46 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Let's see if we can make any progress in 3 areas tomorrow:

1) Graph State Protocol to last call (see recent thread from Sandro);
Chime won't be on the call, but let's make what progress we can.

2) CSV/TSV document.
   * I've expressed hesitation in the past with the fact the differences
between the CSV and TSV formats in the document
(http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/csv-tsv-results/results-csv-tsv.html),
specifically with respect to the encoding of RDF terms in the TSV format
and not in the CSV format.

3) Test suite status & actions for all documents

We have regrets from Chime, Axel, and Carlos.

Zakim is up and running so we'll use the standard call-in information.

Lee