[Fwd: Zakim teleconference bridge is down]

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:34:03 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
See attached, Zakim is down.

If it's still down at the meeting time in 90 minutes, let's use
freeconference.com's service.  I've made a reservation:

Dial-in Number: 1-213-342-3000  (Los Angeles, CA)
Participant Access Code: 4264131

It should work fine, but of course wont do our IRC tie-in, and the
controls are different.  Specifically, it's "*6" to toggle whether you
are muted.   For more details, see:

        https://www.freeconference.com/HotkeyList.aspx

I'm going to have to leave the meeting early today, too.

      -- Sandro

attached mail follows:

The W3C Zakim teleconference bridge is down; it appears that a power
supply has failed in the control computer system.  No estimate at this
time to recovery.