Re: Getting ready to publish our documents (pubrules etc.)

Hi Axel,
happy new year, also to the rest of the WG.

I've tried my best with the pub process. Apart from complaints that
the to be created URL (20120102...) does not exist, I still get
from the link checker, but we had this before and the link is ok.

The Namespaces Checker of the pubrules checker still complaints:
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=28659.28694 (1 occurrence)
    -> 301 (Moved Permanently) -> 403 (Forbidden)
http://purl.org/vocab/relationship/ (3 occurrences)
    -> 302 (Moved Temporarily) -> 405 (Method Not Allowed)
http://purl.org/vocab/relationship/worksWith (1 occurrence)
    -> 302 (Moved Temporarily) -> 405 (Method Not Allowed)

The URLs seem ok to me though.

Best regards,

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258