SPARQL TC 2012-06-12

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:27:37 +0200
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear SPARQL WG,

in tomorrow's TelCo we will seek to make further progress towards 2nd LC/PR.
I suggest we go again through the comments list
  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
and the To_PR page
  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR
where I'd personally like to focus on Section  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR#Overall_PR.2Ffinal_editing_requirements and start to assign reviewers where we think we are ready to do so (and think we need another review, i.e where changes happened
since LC).

As for our schedule:
Giving it a try: Does being ready for publishing by the end of this month sound any realistic? (modulo implementation reports, I assume)
... we will anyways run behind our charter,  http://www.w3.org/2011/05/sparql-charter so probably we should discuss how to proceed there?

Agenda Link: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-06-12

best,
Axel