Re: Bug in delete test case

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 10:41:05 +0100
To: Olivier Corby <olivier.corby@inria.fr>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On 07/06/12 10:32, Olivier Corby wrote:
> I see, but the public version served by http is obsolete
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/delete/delete-pre-03.ttl
>
> Olivier

Olivier - yes, I was looking at CVS directly.

That is weird:

The CVS log has:

revision 1.2
date: 2010/09/29 18:05:15;

and that is the timestamp for /delete/delete-pre-03.ttl looked at with
/delete/ -- it's just the content is wrong!

I have made a change to the file (added some white space), committed it
and the web view is now right.

Sandro - should we worry about this? Seems like it would be good to
reset the entire tree of tests (it's not that big) in case this incident
isn't a singleton.